PROJECTS AND PROGRAMS
(at a period 1990-2001's)
On different subjects employees of institute took part in projects and grants many domestic and foreign fund: Russian Fund Fundamental Research, Russian government program of "Integration", Russian government program of "BIODIVERSITY", Priority directions of Genetics, United State of department, European Cosmic Agency, NATO, International Scientific Fund, Russian branch WWF, Ecological safety of Russia and others.
The whole in 2001's were conducted studies on 88 subjects of institute plan. When performing the planning studies an Institute continued a participation in the development of intergovernmental program - "Man and Biosphere" - ÌÀB (approved UNESCO in 1970); in the first place on the project: "Protection biodiversity region and being kept in it genetic material" (N8) - Studies in biosphere natural reserves, including monitoring, as well as work on intergovernmental agreements, denoting nature protection and rational use of the biological resources.
Research works were conducted on seven programs in 2000s:
- RAS BRENCH OF GENERAL BIOLOGY " Biology and Ecology problems; relational use of the biological resources";
- SDPDST "Studies and developments on priority directions of science and technology of civil purpose"- "Biological diversity";
- "Physicist-chemical bases of biology and biotechnologies"-program of Russian Academy of Sciences";
- "Complex ocean study and moore, Arctic and Antarctic";- government program of Russian Federation;
- SDPDST "Studies and developments on priority directions of science and technology of civil purpose"- "Astronomy. Fundamental cosmic studies";
- SDPDST "Studies and developments on priority directions of science and technology of civil purpose"-"INTEGRATION - education and sciences".
At a period 1990-1999 in IPEE were conducted research work on different programs:
- SDPDST "Biological diversity". (1997-2000).
- "Complex ocean study and moore, Arctic and Antarctic "(1996-2000);
- SDPDST "Studies and developments on priority directions of science and technology of civil purpose"-"INTEGRATION of education and sciences"(1996-1999).
- International program "Global change" (International Geosphere-Biosphere Programm: A Study of Global Change)(1995-2000);
- International programs ADRO-1 and ADRO-2 (Application Development and Research Opportunity)(1999-2001);
- RUSSIAN - American intergovernmental agreement on conservation of natures (1990-2001);
- Russian-turkish intergovernmental agreement (grant ESA - an european cosmic agency).
- "Pilot coastal interactive geo-information system for coastal zone managment at the Turkish Mediterranean coast")(1996 - 1998).
- Russian-american intergovernmental agreement(project on creation a pilot version of international database and information system on the Pacific walrus in framework of global network INTERNET) (1997 - 1998ãã.).
- SDPDST "Biological diversity"(1994-1996ãã.);
- International scientific fund(1994-1995);
- United States department grants (1993-1994);