To the attention of the authors!
From September 1, 2020, our journal accept articles through the editorial system. https://publish.sciencejournals.ru/
All manuscripts must be formatted according to the rules of the journal and uploaded to the system http://pleiades.online/en/journal/bioinv/
Detailed instructions can be downloaded here
Published materials are no longer accepted by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Declaration on Publication Ethics
DECLARATION ON PUBLICATION ETHICS AND UNACCEPTABLE PRACTICES
RUSSIAN JOURNAL OF BIOLOGICAL INVASIONS (RJBI) publishes original scientific papers dealing with biological invasions of alien species in both terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems for the following subjects:
- description of invasion process (theory, modeling, results of observations and experiments): invasion corridors, invasion vectors, invader species adaptations, vulnerability of aboriginal ecosystems;
- monitoring of invasion process (reports about findings of organisms out of the limits of natural range, propagule pressure assessment, settling dynamics, rates of naturalization);
- invasion risk assessment;
- genetic, evolutional, and ecological consequences of biological invasions of alien species;
- methods, means of hoarding, processing and presentation of applied research data (new developments, modeling, research results, data base) with factual and geoinformation system applications;
- use of the results of biological invasion research (methods and new basic results) under the study of marine, fresh-water and terrestrial species, populations, communities and ecosystems;
- control, rational use and eradication of the harmful alien species.
|© 2008-. Russian Journal of Biological Invasions |
|© 2008-. "Group of Bioinformatics and Modeling Biological Processes" IPEE RAS |